What’chu Need, You Know I Got It:
- 2 1/2 cups of shredded chicken (it’s up to you on how you get this…leftover chicken, chicken breasts, 2 legs/thighs. Just get the meat)
- 1 diced yellow onion, or leek
- 1 tablespoon basil
- garlic cloves (also your discretion on how many, but I’d suggest 4. Maybe 5.)
- 1 14 oz. can of coconut milk or cream
- 1 14 oz. can diced tomatoes and juice
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- Kosher salt, fresh ground pepper
I don’t need to ask for directions, we have a GPS! Okay, you need directions. Here they are:
Pressure Cooker Directions-
First, cook the chicken by placing the raw pieces in the pressure cooker with 3 cups of water and kosher salt for 20 minutes. Shred the chicken and throw out the bones. Keep at least 1 cup of the broth you have left and just use it in the soup.
Place the rest of the ingredients except for the coconut milk/cream and cook on high for 10 minutes. When it is done, stir in the milk/cream.
Put absolutely everything in the crockpot and cook for 9 hours. Have fun!