Gluten Free Hamburger Buns
- 3 cups All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- 1 Tbsp yeast
- 2 tsp unflavored gelatin
- 1 Tbsp xantham gum
- 1½ tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup shortening
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
To Make Yo’ Buns:
- Take the warm water and add the yeast and sugar. Let this sit and mope in a corner for 5 minutes.
- Then start mixing in the flour, salt, shortening and vinegar, and then one egg at a time.
- Mix until it becomes very well combined. This is gluten free dough, so it’s going to look different…that’s okay. Be confident!
- Use your very clean hands and roll a ball of dough in your hands and place on parchment paper on a cookie sheet. Do this with all the dough, and let it rise for 40 minutes (gf dough doesn’t rise very much, so don’t get too disappointed!)
- Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes