- 1 lbs ground turkey
- 2 skinned apple sausage links
- 2 spoonfulls of tomato paste
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of finely crushed corn tortilla chips
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- a few shakes of thyme
- a couple shakes of fennel seed
- a good portion of garlic powder
Here Is the VooDo That YOU Do:
Preheat the oven to 375 and get a cookie tray ready
1. Place the ground turkey into a bowl and mash it up with a wooden spoon
2. Deskin the sausages and smash them into the ground turkey
3. Mix in the eggs, tomato paste, salt, pepper, thyme and fennel seed
4. Take the tortilla chips and put them into a sealed ziplock bag. Take out your rage on the chips until they are all powdery (just make sure the chips aren’t more than 2 mm long)
5. Mix the pulverized chips into the meat bowl.
6. Now, take 2 spoons and spoon the meatballs onto a sprayed tray. They don’t expand, so you can put as many meatballs as you want on the tray.
7. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes
8. Let these babies cool before you eat them, and then enjoy!